Hours of Operation
Crossroads Children’s Center is open Monday through Friday from 7:00 am until 6:00 pm.
email@example.com or call 828-254-5519 ext 312
Parents: To reach the Day Care directly call 828-254-8728
At Crossroads Children’s Center we strive to minister to each family and child we serve by providing a nurturing environment that demonstrates the love of Christ. We endeavor to provide an environment in which children feel safe, happy, and secure. Each individual child will be provided an opportunity to obtain academic, social, and spiritual skills that will enhance their ability to meet the challenges of our ever-changing world.
The Center’s purpose is to provide Christ centered quality childcare that meets the needs of the whole child from a Biblical perspective: including mental, physical, spiritual, social, and emotional.
We, the staff of Crossroads Children’s Center believe that:
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that the family is an important component in a child’s early developmental years and should be an integral part of his/her child care experience. We strive to provide information, training, and support to the family.
- We believe that each child is fearfully and wonderfully made and is uniquely gifted to fulfill God’s plan for his/her life. We strive to provide an environment that enhances individual strengths. The program promotes:
- Interest and involvement in age appropriate, child directed activities
- A sense of self-confidence
- A sense of security and safety
- Intellectual, physical, and spiritual growth
- A sense of caring for others and self-control, and
- Social interactions skills
- We recognize that through play children learn to solve problems, make choices, and develop a pattern for learning.
MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY
NEW YEARS DAY
WEDNESDAY BEFORE, THANKSGIVING DAY, AND FRIDAY AFTER
Two days when Christmas falls on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or Monday.
Three days when Christmas falls on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.